Thursday 10 January 2013

WInter Style.



This post is taken from a blog entry I made way before Christmas on my private account. It's even colder now, hitting the main Winter chills in January. 
If you don't love the Winter, I imagine you'd feel very depressed in this weather.
It's dark in the mornings, dark in the evenings, grey throughout the day...it gives you no motivation to do anything at all. But we push through, because us English are used to the weather. (Although a nice hot summer wouldn't go a miss this year!!!!)

All the images here can be found with their sources on my Pinterest account.


 I totally love this outfit. It's pretty much what I wear most days! I like the shirt too, I think I need more shirts. I love riding style boots. I have brown ones from La Redoute, which have lasted 3 years. They're so comfy.


I love this hat and the leg warmers (not with trainers though).
It's sooo hard to find hats for short hair, but this looks so cute. 
I can't wait for my hair to grow out and hats to suit me again!

And what a sweet duffle coat? I just bought a gorgeous navy blue one, but this one might have to join the family too...


 I'd also like some of these cute headphones! The walk to uni could be so much more enjoyable with Jack Johnson and Maroon 5 singing me along :P
Maybe it's because I adore the Olsen twins and this model looks like them,
but I love this jumper, and her hair is exactly how I want mine to be (grow, you stupid blonde bob!!)



I'm not a huge welly boots person, I have a black and pink polka pair, but I really like these Hunter wellies. Probably wouldn't go for pink, though. Might give someone an epileptic fit.



I. Need. This. Sweater. <3 





Here's a little winter fashion update from my Polyvore account. Click the image to check out some of my other collections. 


The best things about winter:


No comments:

Post a Comment