Saturday 19 January 2013

Impulse buy!

I probably shouldn't spend so much time browsing Etsy, because I keep
finding more and more things I want to buy. It's a good place to go when I'm trying to put off psych work. (Which is getting less and less now..)

This is what I want, but really shouldn't buy.

Ice skate clock?! Yes please! Perfect for my future study.

Went want a huge mirror for the front room when we move.
This style is gorgeous, beachy, summery and I love the size.
You don't realise how much they open up a home until you have one.


Designed this sticker skin.
Love this keypad cover! My Mac is
4 years old now and a tad grubby.  It needs
something to liven it up for sure.

Want.

Seriously need to get some lollies from The Groovy Baker!!
How cool are these flavours! Might save it for an occasion (wedding,
baby shower, etc) in the future and get some sent over :)

Its never too early to start planning! Haha.
Can this be any cuter?!

Even if I never have a girl, I need these in my life!!

Such a cute phone case. I'm seriously addicted.

Map art. Where we met, holiday, etc.
I made home made ones but they weren't great.
I'd like to do this as a mini project when we move home.

This is soooo cute. If I have a boy when I have kids, I may just have
to find someone with a girl to buy it for!

Hilarious, with my man being ex-Navy, I think he needs these ;)

Looking at canvas art for the walls, and love this. Very
calm and love the colours.


Also, I'm a huge fan of wall art vinyls, especially for kids rooms.
I've already bought one that's still in it's packet for when we move house, but
I am loving these ideas...


I'm slightly obsessed with the mint/turquoise colour schemes too.
Definite future house will have at least one room this colour! 




It'll be interesting to read back in 6 months or so, and see what
I did buy and what I managed to do without ;)

All the information for each of these images is on my Pinterest account.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment