Thursday 10 January 2013

January Photo A Day



Those of you who follow my personal blog will
know I do the IG photoaday challenge every month.

For those of you who want to follow along on Instagram:
#FMSphotoaday - the hashtag
@fatmumslim - challenge creator
@sairanaomi - my photos


Day 1: Today
 12 Midnight on New Years Eve!



Day 2: Something New
 My baby cousin, Sienna Louise! 
8 weeks old <3

Day 3: Heart
 My tattoo, of course! 
Read all about the story behind it here! 



Day 4: The View From Here
NYE sky lanterns. I do love our view. 


Day 5: Movement
 I know, I'm 25 and I go rollerskating.
What can I say. It's so much fun! 



Day 6: Mine
 I love him because he's all mine <3


Day 7: Street
Oludeniz, Turkiye.


Day 8: Something Beginning With 'T'
Obviously, tea! I went to my Grandma's for a cup of tea and
a catch-up as I do at least once a week. Today, she got the posh china
out. I don't like them, they make my pinky stick out. 
I do, however, like ginger cake :) 



Day 9: Paper
I didn't want to buy my Mum a birthday card, so I made one!
Check out my blog post about making it - I got covered in glue
but it was fun :) and I think it looks pretty cute <3



Day 10: One O'Clock
Just cleaning out my memory box of some of the rubbish that I'd care to forget about, and came across this beauty.


Day 11: Water
From Turkey in 2009. 
90% of time spent abroad is spent in the water.


Day 12: Surprise
I opened my post that arrived today to be shocked with this!
I've been accepted onto the Masters degree in Psychology!
All I need now is a 2:1.... eek! 



Day 13: Circle



Day 14: Something Yellow
Porridge with banana and cinnamon. <3 

Day 15: An Ordinary Moment
 The sun rises and sets every day without anyone
stopping and staring in awe. I love it, and 
this is just the first of many sunset photos I'm sure 
I'll take this spring!




16: Two Things
 My man and my furbabies. <3


17: Ready
Breakfast. Most important meal of the day.
So they say.



18: Shadow
Me and my man.




19: Delicious
We're cutting down on caffeine, so we've substituted the earl grey vanilla
for a few new things. Hubs is on the honey and lemon tea, whilst I've 
gone for camomile, and puritee at night, which is amazing for reducing bloating! 



20: Something you saw
Skates, skates, everywhere. At work.



21: What you do
Ice skate and shout at people who break the rules!
This was taken in 2007, but it's pretty much the same now,
except the walls have been painted, and I have better hair ;) 




22: Corner 
From Turkey in 2009. Most random spare room ever.
Felt like a prison cell. 




23: Electric 
Clearing out the house, I found a remote control tarantula my parents got Woody on our first Christmas together. My dog was so scared of it! 
 
24: Stripes



25: Landscape 
Our view.




26: Together
 I always crack up at this face swapper app.
Its true though. Sometimes, I forget where he ends and I begin :)




27: Sun
 Sunset. Its so pretty. We love our view.


28: Through
 Through the lens...


29: Grow
Isnt growing up odd. You still feel the same person,
year by year, yet you change in so many ways.



30: Down
 Freud, playing the beanbag game where I throw him backwards
and where he lands, the beanbag caves in and he falls down into the centre of it. He loves it.


31: Yourself 
Hi. 



Well, thats another month down, and I'm sorry this one was pretty rubbish really. I promise next month to try harder to actually use photos I take on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment