Thursday 10 January 2013

Hi!




Hi there!

I'm Saira, I'm 25 and I live in Devon, England
with my partner in crime, best friend, soulmate...Woody.
We're big geeks. I'm training to read people's minds
and Woody chases pirates at sea.
At least that's how we'll tell it to our kids one day.



  We live with our fur babies Einstein and Freud...



and our soon-to-be new fur baby Scout!



 I'm studying for my Masters degree in Advanced Clinical Psychology, and no....I can't hypnotise you! I like forensic science, psychology, figure skating, trampolining, asian food, popcorn, iced tea, travelling, Turkiye, animals, my insane pets and taking photos with my Nikon D3000 and iPhone.

You can follow my instagram account at @sairanaomi
and my pinterest account here

Join us on our adventures as we start each 
new chapter in our lives together.

Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment