Sunday 27 January 2013

Practice Gratitude




  • My cousin, his girlfriend and their beautiful little baby girl. They visited today, and we had a great laugh together. Its crazy how one little girl can bring so much joy to so many people.
  • My man, for bringing out the best in me and letting me bring out the best in him.
  • Our home. As much as we moan about it, we're very lucky to have what we have, and should stop worrying about what we want and focus on what we have.
  • Me. A lot of things could have broken me this past 12 months, and as the stress has piled up and up, I've always been able to (just about) cope with it. I don't know how, but I'm grateful for the ability to persevere.
  • Our little fur babies, who bring us so much love and so many giggles.
  • The incredible friends I have met that inspire me to be a better person, yes... that includes you Joanna!
  • My Grandparents. My Grandad, although gone, will never be forgotten, and what he has instilled in me with last a lifetime. My Grandma is such a strong, incredible woman and I'm proud to be related to her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment