Sunday 30 March 2014

Sunday Social: 30/03


1. What is your ideal way to relax?
Snuggling with Mr. Wood, Scout our pup, 
watching Netflix :) oh, with a cup of earl grey decaf,
of course!
 
I've got to wear something comfy, too.
My Breaking Bad onepiece is usually the best :) 
 


2. Where is your favorite place to be?
Home, surrounded by the people I love.
Or laying on a beach catching a tan ;)
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
My momma. She's the best person I know, and she gives the best advice. She's always
there to help me, not just as a Mum but as a friend, too.
I don't know what I'd do without her.



4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
I don't know! I can barely see ahead by a few months at the moment.
I hope that I will either be in a lovely, steady and well-paid job,
or have been accepted to study the DClinPsy doctorate. 
We'll have one (maybe 2) little ones, and perhaps be married.
Oh, and the blinkin' house will be decorated!!!! 
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?There's only one thing I'd change and that's not go to Turkey for
Christmas in 2009. Although maybe it was a good thing - I saw someones
true colours and made a quick escape from something dangerous.
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?Oh gosh. I think it's an accomplishment to find love. I think
a lot of people confuse lust, infatuation or convenience with love.
But I can honestly say that we're stupidly and completely in love,
even 4 years on, and have literally never been happier.

And getting through 4 years of Psychology...!

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up!

Next week's questions

These are all about twitter!

1. When did you join twitter?
2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?
4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.

No comments:

Post a Comment