Sunday 9 March 2014

Sunday Social 9/3: Pinterest!


This week is all about my Bible....Pinterest!!!!! 
You can check out my Pinterest right here :)
I'm super excited because this means I get to go through all my pins,
and boy there's a lot of them, and pick out my favourites for you :)
Here goes! (: 



1. What is your favorite outfit pin?

I as watching Safe Haven a few months ago and realised how alike my wardrobe was to the character Katie. I love Julianne Hough, she's my hair-spiration, so I love that I can include her here.
This is what I wore today, and I love this pin because it's a really cute outfit that takes very little effort, but can be really jazzed up with funky colour converse or statement jewellery.



I also love this. This is pretty much my summer outfit, except that
I haven't yet tried to find boots to go with it. I usually opt for Vans or flip flops.

 

2. What is your favorite food pin?


 Cauliflower crust pizza and chia chocolate pudding - two things I really want to try making next week! How deeeelish do they both look?!
3. What is your favorite wedding pin?

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/183873597260336595/


I love dip hems, I think they're beautiful.
My future wedding will encorporate this with the image below.
I love the different style of bridesmaid dresses, yet they all match
somehow whether it's in style or colour, and all coordinated with
the same silver sequin belt. 

 
 
4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?


I love this cute button canvas. I've planned to do one
for our future kids, but also one that's a little different for our bedroom.
Watch this space for a tutorial post and I'll explain more! ;) 
5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?

I highly recommend visiting my w o r d s section of Pinterest. I LOVE quotes.
Yep. The first time in my life I felt this was 4 years ago,
and the feeling's never left.


This quote above is something that really helped me not long ago.
Some people just like to wind people up, be it a nasty comment, 
something aimed to annoy you, or just a snide remark. 
Ignoring it doesn't just make life more positive and peaceful,
it saves your friendship with them.

http://www.mamahall.com/

The single best thing I've ever read. 
Don't ever talk bad about him, ever. If you have a problem with him,
talk to HIM. If he annoys you, tell HIM. If he upsets you, cry to HIM.
Ever since reading this I've noticed people moaning about their partners so much more, and it's such a negative thing to do.
6. Share one more random pin you love.


HAVE A SUPER SUNDAY!!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment