Sunday 9 March 2014

Spring in your step

What a beautiful day it is! It's only 4pm and I've already done so much.
I worked all day yesterday and missed the sun we apparently had, so I was
really glad to have the day off today.

But let's rewind. Apart from an awful assignment deadline,
and being stressed out to the max with the pressure Uni are putting on me,
I've had an awesome few days :) 

I got to hang out with Oz for a few hours whilst Kerri had her hair done.
The little bugger stole my smoothie :) 



It was pancake day, so I brought round some strawberry pancake mix
(lazy, I know, but it was a last minute thing!) and made pancakes for Kerri,
Mum and Oscar. 


I resurrected Bob :) I missed my short hair so much, I'm so glad
to have it back, but a little longer. 


But today was the most beautiful day of the year so far,
and I made the most of it by getting out in the sun!
I was babysitting Oscar in the morning whilst Kerri had a business meeting,
so we walked up to Costa for iced drinks.




 I filmed this first thing in the morning....



and by 2pm I'd mowed the lawn, sheered the edges and
weeded the whole garden. :) Proud! 


It was lovely for us to sit outside as a family and 
enjoy the warmth and beauty of the garden. 
Many more days like this to come, no doubt!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment