Thursday 6 March 2014

#100happydays

  So by now y'all should have heard of the new challenge that's doing the rounds.
It's called 100 happy days and it challenges you to record (blog, instagram, facebook, whatever!) one happy thing every day for 100 days. Stop by the website and sign up to find out the rules!

If you've followed my blog for a while you'll see I'm a big advocate for gratitude therapy,
and this is essentially what the challenge is all about.
It's easy in this day and age to get caught up in the negative. But just by taking the time once a day to think about what made you happy, we're learning to focus on the positives.

05/03/2014 Challenge: Accepted

I will be updating weekly, as opposed to daily - pretty much when I remember
to sync my photo entries! Subscribe for updates! 

Day 1 (March 5th)


So me and the Mister decided to pull the cheesiest smile we could for the first day. Well, after all - it's all about being happy! The happiest thing in our lives is each other.















Day 2 (March 6th)

Simple things today - I came downstairs to find my daffodils in full bloom. That means one thing....Spring is just around the corner! 
I can't wait! :)








Day 3 (March 7th)

This is my nephew, Oz, stealing a slurp 
of my smoothie when I wasn't looking!
He makes me smile so much, he is a lovely baby (8 months) and the best company ever. He makes life happier for everyone he meets. <3












 
Day 4 (March 8th)


Surprise sun in England today = one very very happy day in the garden!

















Day 5 (March 9th)




 So so happy that my lovely hubs is feeling a little better. Guillain Barre Syndrome is horrible, and it isn't as black and white as people think. I'm happy today that he got to play in the garden with me and Scout <3













Day 6 (March 10th)



We came across our old ( and 
very unique!!) staff passes for when we
both worked at the place we met.

Butterflies.

It made me happy that he could remember the first time he was introduced to me. :)








Day 7 (March 11th)



Happy happy happy couple.
(It's nearly our anniversary!!!)
:D













Day 8 (March 12th)



Day 9 (March 13th)




Day 10 (March 13th)

Day 11 (March 14th)

Day 12 (March 15th)

Day 13 (March 16th)

Day 14 (March 17th)

Day 15 (March 18th)



Day 15 (March 18th)

No comments:

Post a Comment