Sunday 6 April 2014


Good morning people!

Today's Sunday Social is all about Twitter.

1. When did you join twitter?
I can't even remember. It was probably about 2 years ago. 
I still don't use it properly.

2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
I love all the psychology and science accounts. Geek.

3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?

4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
I've actually had a couple :)
Chad Michael Murray, anyone?! ;)
 
 


5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
I do like OnePiece so that's probably my fave.

6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.

 
 
and be sure to follow me!!

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up!

Next week's questions

These are all about our bests!

1. What was your best birthday?
2. What was your best vacation?
3. What is the best date you've ever been on?
4. What is the best movie(quality) you've seen?
5. What is the best TV show ending of all time?
Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment