Sunday 20 April 2014

Sunday Social 20/04


Hey guys! So this is my first SS since getting engaged!!!

Happy Easter! Today my sister and I are going on an easter egg hunt with
our friend and little ones. Photos to follow! ;)

Today's Sunday Social is all about 5s! Here goes...

1. 5 songs you'll listen to the rest of your life
1. Literally anything by Maroon 5
2.Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai
3. Poor Misguided Fool - Starsailor
4. Waiting on the world to change - John Mayer
5. Living in the moment - Jason Mraz


2. 5 things on your bucket list
1.Visit Aus
2. Visit Ca, Az and Nv.
3. Have 2 healthy babies
4. Ride the biggest roller coaster in the world
5. Swim with dolphins

3. 5 celeb you'd love to hang out with for a day
1. Julianne Hough
2. Kaley Cuoco
3. Amanda Seyfried
4. David Tennant
5. Ryan Reynolds

4. 5 things you always carry in your purse
1. keys
2. wallet
3. pen
4. phone charger
5. iPhone (but like Ashley, it's usually in my hand!)

5. 5 books on your reading list
1. Hunger Games triology
2. I can't pick anything else until I graduate!


6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone 


So this was in the garden yesterday. Chilling with avocado chips
and infused water.


  This was at work yesterday - it was the kids club's Easter disco.
I got to face paint them as bunnies and penguins.


This was Friday - I had my nails done to show off
my ring!


This was Scout taking his Easter bunny role very
seriously!



And this was me and hubs, Oz (my nephew) and Scout
chilling on Thursday on the new garden set.



Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up!

Next week's questions

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
3. What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
4. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
5. What is your most irrational fear?

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment