Sunday 13 April 2014

Sunday Social 13/04 Bests!


Hey y'all!

Today's Sunday Social is all about our bests!

1. What was your best birthday?
Wow, that's a hard one! The older you get the less exciting they are.
My favourite ones were when we were kids and our parents would hire out a hall
and all our friends and cousins would come in fancy dress :)

2. What was your best vacation?
Again, I can't pick just one :) Every single holiday
to Turkiye has been amazing. Best place ever :) In fact,
check out my Oludeniz post to see why I love it so much!



3. What is the best date you've ever been on?
This one. 
4 years ago today, I'd been texting this guy I knew through mutual friends
and we worked in the same building for the same company (I was front of house, he was
backstage), and we'd both come out of relationships and got texting about what we wanted and long story short, it turned out we wanted the same things in life. So 4 years ago 
I was getting ready to go have dinner at his house just around the corner (small world!),
which would end up being our first date. I stayed over because I genuinely realised at about 1am I'd left my key at home, and the rest is history! This date never really ended <3 


4. What is the best movie(quality) you've seen?
I can't really pick one, I love so many! 
Safe Haven? The 6th Day? The Shining?

5. What is the best TV show ending of all time?
Uhr, I don't really have any TV shows that I can think of that
have ended. Maybe the ending to The Hills? Suddenly seeing that it was
all fake (as if we didn't think that anyway!) and the cast having the last laugh.
I thought that was pretty good.  

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up!

Next week's questions

1. 5 songs you'll listen to the rest of your life
2. 5 things on your bucket list
3. 5 celeb you'd love to hang out with for a day
4. 5 things you always carry in your purse
5. 5 books on your reading list
6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone 

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment