Wednesday 9 April 2014

Yearly tattoo rant!


 Most of you guys have stopped by via a Google search that brings up my tattoo as one of the results. Thanks! It's great to have you stopping by! 
As those of you who have read A Tattoo Should Choose You will know, 
I've had some issues with a tattoo of mine. Specifically, this one....


http://livinginthemoment87.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/a-tattoo-should-choose-you.html 


Now I have no problem with people sharing my tattoo - it's flattering!
What I do have a problem with is people a) pretending it's theirs and b) removing my watermarks.

Every couple weeks, I google image search the various versions of my tattoo photo
I have taken and mostly, Pinterest pops up. I love seeing people's thoughts and their
ideas for having a fingerprint tattoo too.

 
http://livinginthemoment87.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/a-tattoo-should-choose-you.htmlhttp://livinginthemoment87.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/a-tattoo-should-choose-you.html

http://livinginthemoment87.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/a-tattoo-should-choose-you.html

 But what I don't like is this...


Come on now, this isn't yours. And if you've copied my design,
sorry, but you've got me and my boyfriend etched into your skin
for eternity.

And... 

And I'll just keep deleting until you find a Pin to adjust your attitude
(or just link the damn picture to my blog, simples!)

And...



Apparently me and Woody have a kid we know nothing about...!
Well done for sticking a nasty effect on my photo to make it 'different' (if this 
was what your tattoo actually looked like, I'd ask for a refund...!) so you can
pretend it's yours. Unlucky that I can tell it's MY tattoo and not your 'Mom and Dad's fingerprints'
Let's hope it's not really a part of you forever.


Sorry to be a party pooper, but I get sick of it! Don't remove my watermarks, don't 
pretend it yours and don't get shitty when keep reporting the image for copyright infringement!
This tattoo means everything to me, and for you to come along and trash talk, it's not nice.

And to those of you who are lovely, sharing it with my story, asking for advice with your own prints, you guys are the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment