Sunday 2 February 2014

Sunday Social 02/02: 4's!


Hey guys :) I can't believe it's Sunday again!

Today's questions are all about the number 4!

1. 4 favorite bands you loved in high school
Spice Girls, Maroon 5 (still my fave!), Busted, McFly.


2. 4 go to meals you'd love to learn to cook or can cook really well
I am the Queen of cheese sauce, ergo I make a mean lasagne.
I'd love to master pad thai, and anything Asian really.
Oh, and custard. >.<

3. 4 necessities to your daily life
Smoothies.
Tea.
Hugs with pup.
Hugs with hubs.

4. 4 makeup necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on
Eye liner
Moisturiser
Mascara
Lip balm

5. 4 favorite apps on your phone or iPad
Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook & MTV News (keeps me occupied)

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up with Neely and me!

Next week's questions

These are all about movies and tv!

1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?
2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?
3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick?
4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment