Sunday 9 February 2014

Sunday Social: 9/02 TV & Movies


Hey guys :) I've had a pretty darn good week this week - I'll catch you all up soon!
But for now lets focus on what we're all online for today....
this weeks theme is movies and tv!

1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?

Don't laugh. I don't do girls nights. I don't do any sort of nights other than 
normal nights. I suppose girls night is about spending the evening with your BFF.
Well, my best friend also happens to be the man I share my life with, so 
on our boy/girl nights, which are every night, we like to watch horror movies :)
Nothing beats cuddling up together in the smallest corner of our huge corner sofa,
behind a spread of pillows, with a warm cuppa and the pup. :)
 
2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?


When I'm home during the day I'm a sucker for Homes under the hammer, and 
A place in the sun! Home decor and moving abroad - perfect!  
 
3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick?


When I'm sick I almost always feel sorry for myself, and stick on
something that makes me feel 10x better instantly. Usually, that consists of
something I watched as a kid... such as...

 
 
4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?


Oh my days. Hubs and I have been together for 4 years, and we've been
to the movies together once. We saw Unstoppable when it came out, and we went
with his sisters family :) Other than that, I saw the second Twilight with a friend from work. I forget which was last :)




The last movie I saw not in a Theatre was Frozen...have you guys seen it?
Me and hubs watched it in bed last night. We enjoyed it! I just have one problem - 
why so many songs?!


 
5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?


This is the dreaded question...how can I seriously pick just three?!!?

Okay, my favourite TV shows are:
Doctor Who
Holby City
American Horror Story

  I can't leave out Fringe, The Following, Haven...

And my favourite movies?!
So hard. 
Safe Haven 
The 6th Day
The Notebook

I can't pick just 3.... for real?!


Over & Out! :) xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment