Saturday 15 February 2014

Sunday Social: 15/02 Favourites


This weeks sunday social is all about our favourites.
I am terrible with making a favourite decision. How can you whittle
things down to just one answer?! 
Better make it a good one ;)

1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
All I want to do on days like today is curl up on the sofa with my dog and my man,
watching a reeeeeally good movie, cook dinner together, take the dog for a walk. Nothing constructive. Nothing that requires any effort whatsoever :P
2. What is your tv guilty pleasure?
Oh dear. I have a few. One Born Every Minute, Catfish, the list goes on..
3. What is your favorite road trip music?
Anything with a good beat that I can bop my little head along to.
Usually, my car CD is quite summery and fun. My current one that I've used every
summer for the past 5 years includes these beauties:



4. What are your favorite magazines of books to read by the pool or laying around?

The only magazines I read currently are What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You, and less regularly, Heat magazine.
If I'm lazing about, I want something interesting but not too heavy.
At the moment I'm reading a great book written by a neurologist called 'The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat'.

5. What is your favorite snack?

Popcorn! I'm a popcorn addict.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment