Tuesday 11 February 2014

House.


I've realised recently that I haven't updated on the state of the house since my post in November. Although for the most part hubs has been poorly, we've still had a few changes since then, so now seems like a good time to reflect on just how far we've come! You'll have to forgive me for not including the beautiful kitchen in this video but honestly it's just gross. Who needs to see that? :P Only kidding. I just forgot. I'll add it in soon when I can get some decent photos.
For the rooms we haven't had the funds to fully decorate yet, I've included ideas of what we're planning to do to them. There's usually a photo of the colour scheme and then some ideas we liked from Pinterest.

Of course, we still have a long long way to go, but we have the next 50 years to do it. What's the rush! 

Enjoy ;) xo




No comments:

Post a Comment