Saturday 30 November 2013

Sunday Social / It's my Birthday!!!!

Sunday Social
Hey all!
Firstly, before we crack on...
 It's my birthday! 

 I'm slightly shocked over the fact that I'm now 26...when did
that happen?! 
I'll be sure to update you all later with what went down on the 
best day of the year ;)

So, onto the Sunday Social....
this week is all about our fun favorite things!

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Plymouth is awesome in the summer for ice cream - the vans come around and
do some awesome cones! But I don't actually like ice cream - I'm a fro'yo kinda person.
I do love ice poles though, and my favourite is Rubicon's lychee flavour :)


2. What is your favorite smell?
 Fresh Linen | Freshly Baked Bread | Lillies | 
Yankee Candles | Christmas Trees
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105621446
3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present) 
This one is pretty funny :)
4. What is your favorite day of the week? 
 
Sunday! I work Saturday mornings in the kids ice skating club, so
Sundays I always make sure I have free. Since we started dating, me and hubs have always spent our Sundays together without one of us working, usually cooking a roast together.

5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
 
PINTEREST. FACEBOOK. INSTAGRAM. BLOGGER. 
 
:D
 
6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
 
 Not a super picture, I;m afraid, but currently I am loving my new black snood :)
It's basically a scarf, but its tubular so it has no ends, like a hood. Hence the odd name! 
I love love love them, especially because with normal scarves, Scout thinks the ends that hang down are playtoys and often strangles me...!

No comments:

Post a Comment