Sunday 24 November 2013

Sunday Social 24/11: Thanks!

Sunday Social
Hey guys!
 
This weeks' Sunday Social is really sweet - its about sharing the things we're thankful for.





First and foremost, I am thankful for my incredible man.
I am thankful that we found each other, and that we instantly knew it was 'right'. I am thankful that he loves me for just being myself, and that I can love him for the same.

 
 
I'm thankful for an amazing family unit who I can always rely on.
My sister, for always being hilarious.
My Mum for being my rock.
My Dad for bringing me up on Doctor Who and good music.



I'm thankful for my special, nutjob of a puppy for making me so proud of him
and laugh at the most inappropriate of moments :)
 




I'm thankful for my little 5 month old nephew for showing me a whole new level of love, and for preparing me for future endevours! ;) 
 
 


I'm thankful for our beautiful new home and the opportunity we've been given.




I'm thankful for having a great part-time job whilst I study
and a fantastic group of work mates :)
 
 
I am thankful for the amazing exciting opportunities for the next year
and the fact that we are now in the position to accept them.
 
I am thankful for my best friend of 12 years, Lucy, and the way
our friendship doesn't ever change even when we're miles apart.
 
 
 
Oh, and finally...
I am thankful for coffee.
We all know how much I love it.
 

 


What are you thankful for?
Share and linkup! ;)

Next week's questions

These are all about fun favorite things!

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
2. What is your favorite smell?
3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present) 
4. What is your favorite day of the week? 
5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
6. What is your favorite article of clothing?

Have a great holiday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment