Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday Social 17/11: 4's

Sunday Social
 
Hey guys :)
Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday!
Today's questions are all about 4s!
I'm a little late today - it's been a hectic one, full of Christmas shopping and crafting.
Keep your eyes peeled for some blog updates soon! 

1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.
Ice steward; Theatre Box Office Sales; Community Nursing Assistant;
Psychology Research Assistant.
 
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
The 6th Day; The Proposal; The Hunger Games; 
The Notebook

3. Name 4 places you have lived.
My parents house, Oludeniz in Turkey, Mine and Hubs' first flat,
and the house we're in now! 

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
Cheese, Popcorn, Noodles, Grapes.

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
My purse, my iPhone, my sunglasses, and my keys

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Lanzarote.
 



 
 
Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up!

Next week's questions

We want you to share with us the things you are most thankful for! 
As many as you'd like!

Have a great day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment