Saturday 2 November 2013

Sunday Social: 03/11


Sunday Social


Hey folks!
I'm currently writing a post to update you on recent happenings,
and nursing a stuffy nose. I still have a poorly man, and pup has a bad foot,
so it's all going down here this week.
 
Here goes...
 
1. What is currently on your wish list?

Health, peace and prosperity. 
 
2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.


I absolutely love my new two apps - A Beautiful Mess, which is awesome for adding doodles and text to your photos, and I'm loving Hungry Shark at the moment. I dont play a lot of games on it so it must be pretty good ;P 
 
3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr?


Oh wow. The new series of American Horror Story: Coven is up there,
with the new season of Haven that recently started.
To be honest, though, I'm all about Fringe right now!  

 
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.


 Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/sairanaomi/boards/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saira_Naomi
Instagram: @SairaNaomi

My favourite? I'm obsessed with instagram - I love it! I check it daily even though
I don't post that often. But Pinterest can keep me entertained for hours. 
Not a huge Twitter fan, though. 
 
5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?


As you know, I'm addicted to Fringe, the tv show. (Thanks to good old Netflix!) 
From that show I came across this song....its been on repeat ever since...

As for movies and tv, I can always watch The 6th Day or Surrogates, and 
Fringe, CSI, or Doctor Who :)

Now.... go answer and link up!

Over and out

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment