Sunday 7 April 2013

The Never Have I Ever Linkup!

Never Have I Ever
 
I saw this linkup and just had to join in! 
It's just for fun; nothing too heavy!
Head over to Whitney's blog and join in :)


~Never have I ever....~

1. Been to America
Weird, because it's one place I've always dreamt of visiting since I was a little kid. Hopefully that'll all change soon! Hawaii, Arizona and Cali are all on the bucket list! 



2. Gotten in trouble with the law.
Good girl right here! 



3. Been in a relationship as long as this one <3
Get your vomit bucket at the ready. He really is the apple of my eye.
3 years next weekend and wouldn't trade one day. 



4. Read a Harry Potter book.
Apparently that makes me a cultural philistine... as does never having... 

5. Watched Forest Gump.

Am I missing out?! 

6. Broken a bone.
Not one. And don't plan to! (Touch wood!)
Being an ice skater, I probably won't last long! 

7. Managed every single day in the monthly Photo a Day challenge
One day I won't have to cheat and use old photos! 



8. Thought that giving up fizzy drinks would be so easy!
I gave them up at about 16 because they gave me nasty hiccups, and I don't miss them. Not one little bit! 

9. Regretted a tattoo.
No matter how many times a stranger over the age of 60 
tries to convince me I will! 

 



~Over to you!~

No comments:

Post a Comment