Friday 19 April 2013

Link-Up: When I Grow Up!

Two Thirds Hazel 

I seem to be going link-up mad this week!
Today's link-up is when I grow up, by the lovely Erin at Two Thirds Hazel.
(I'm 25 and I consider myself to be a grown up. I do grown up things I thought I'd never do when I was small - bills, rent, ironing...IRONING! 
Haha! I've always felt like the Mum at work and uni because I'm older than the majority, which I like. So this is more.. in the next 10 years...!)

So...!
 (1) Grab the button
(2) Follow your hosts
(3) Link up your post with Erin and Whitney


When I grow up... I want to have 2-3 children. And to have at least one girl!

When I grow up... I want to have lots of summer BBQ's with friends and their kids.

 
When I grow up...I want to finally get my PhD and find a job as a Clinical / Forensic Psychologist.

When I grow up... We want a dog again, it's something we both really miss. 
 
When I grow up... I want to still have my itty bitty waistline. Who am I kidding - the babies will soon change that!
 
When I grow up... I want to have a beach house or a cottage. Or a beachy themed cottage. 


When I grow up... I want to always remember the hard times so I'll always appreciate the good times.



When I grow up... I want to always strive to be a better person.



When I grow up... I want to make sure I still keep a blog diary, I still pin daily, I still prefer reading psych journals and New Scientist to celeb-filled magazines, and still remember to practice gratitude daily. 



When I grow up... I want to be able to teach my kids how to live a healthy, active lifestyle like I have done; never worrying about dieting or anything - just eating clean and training mean as a way of life ;)

 
When I grow up... I want to be as thankful as I am now for everything life throws at us. 
 


Okay, I promise now, no more link-ups for the rest of the week, 
apart from Sunday Social of course! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment