Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday Social 21/04/13

Sunday Social

Hi!
Well, what a week! Here goes with this week's Sunday Social :)

 
1. What is your shopping weakness?
House decorations. Anything to make our home even more homely.
This week, I bought another jigsaw frame. This one I themed 'travels & adventures'


 and my Shutterfly book came!

 

2. What is your food weakness?
Asian food. Especially noodles.

3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
 I can watch The 6th Day over and over again. I love it.  Other than that,
Blue Crush and Into the Blue :)

4. What is your go to breakfast food?
My standard breakfast is a banana and camomile tea.
Sometimes, I'll have a greek yogurt with honey if I'm more hungry.
On a gym morning, I'll have tea and a spirulina and ginseng protein ball.
(They're delish!)
 
5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
Only socially. I don't make it at home. 
I drink a tall soya cinnamon latte or soya chai latte with vanilla.


Your go!
...and dont forget to link-up on Ashleys blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment