Friday 12 April 2013

Product Review: Argan Plus+

I need to share this with you, as it's the best thing I've bought all year ;)
My Mum, a trainee hairdresser, bought it for me and told me it should help my hair repair itself. Bare in mind I'm 25 and I've coloured my hair since I was 16. 
Before this, I used a Bed Head Leave-in treatment after washing,
as well as a a little Moroccan oil, but I didn't like the really oily feel of it.




I still use the Moroccan oil treatment between shampoo and conditioner (leave on for 5-10 mins then rinse off) because it's amazing, but usually, alone it wasn't enough.

Meet Argan Plus+.



It's about £8.99 in most places (pharmacys, Ashton & Fincher, etc)
but TRUST ME... it's worth 10 x that. After washing, I towel dry it quickly
and give it a spray with this. Sometimes I'll spray some onto my hands too and rub through underneath. 

My hair instantly feels like what I call 'virgin hair' - never been near a bleach bottle or straightener in its life. It feels lush. I then dry and straighten it (my hairs naturally VERY curly, especially now it's shorter), and the argan + helps act as a heat protector too, so less spray = happy hair.

If you get a chance, give it a go. I promise you, it's one that actually works!

No comments:

Post a Comment