Monday 29 April 2013

Sunday Social 28/04

Sunday Social
 
 
 Hi guys! Sorry this is a couple of days late... I've been super busy
with work, revision and I was sick this weekend too. Anyways!
Today's questions are all fun childhood questions :)

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
Apparently I used to walk downstairs and set off the house alarm.
My sister used to sleepwalk too - My Mum woke up once
to my sister loosely strangling her! She was completely asleep though!

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
Only once, when I told my friend I was a vampire slayer (I was 10, sue me!)
and she wanted to sneak out at midnight and go to the graveyard.
I turned my alarm off so she didn't wake up and in the morning I told her
she wouldn't wake up so I went alone ;) I didn't. Haha!

3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
Oh God. In primary school, I had this jigsaw puzzle with a pink fluffy dog in it. I decided he was real, named him Fluffy and during boring school assemblies, I used to pretend he was running around the school hall and terrorising people. Oh, the imagination of a child! 




4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
Nope, never!

5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?
Um...not really. I didn't know of any that I wasn't allowed to watch.
We watched Scream one Halloween at a sleepover, but my parents were
pretty cool with that sort of thing. 


Thats little ol' me on the left, and my sister (bottom)
with my cousins :) 80's babies/90's kids


Next week's questions


1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
4. 4 favorite books you've ever read
4. 5 favorite snack foods
6. 4 things that you must do daily


Can't wait to read your posts!
Saira
x

No comments:

Post a Comment