Sunday 22 September 2013

Sunday Social 22/09: Handbags

Sunday Social

Hey folks :)

Today's questions are all about handbags! This was a really hard
week for me because I am not really into handbags, at all. I've also never
taken photos of them, being that they all cost less than £10! Anyone who knows me
will laugh at this... I've really had to concentrate on this one lol!

1. What is your favorite handbag you've ever owned?

Ever?! I have no idea. I don't really go through many bags.
Currently I'm using this awesome Animal bag - I love it, it's huge. But it's falling apart so
I definitely need to think about getting a new one!


 
I also always loved this bag that I got as a teenager and still use now.



2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?
 
Haha, I don't really lust over handbags. I would like these ones though...




3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
I always carry my wallet, keys, phone, a spare phone charger, two pens, mints,
gum and sunglasses.

4. What's in your purse (with pictures)?



Sunglasses, keys, wallet, charger, mints, lip balm, watch,
drink and USB flashdrive.


Your turn! 
Answer the questions, grab the button, and link up!

Next week's questions

1. What is your dream job?
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
4. What would be your ideal "just for fun" job?
5. What was your first "real" job?

Have an awesome Sunday! :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment