Sunday 1 September 2013

Summer Sunday Social: 31/08

Sunday Social


Hey guys :)


Today's questions are all about summer fun! It's exciting because this is my first SS in our new house! Can't wait to read all your answers!



Here goes...



1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?

The best trip was definitely our holiday to Turkey back in July! We had such a laugh and it was exactly what we needed. 


But second to that, it has to be the trip to collect Scout last week!


Here he is in the car with daddy waiting patiently for Momma to 
take him to his new home <3

2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
What with moving house, clothes have been a bit hit 'n' miss to be honest.
I think the trusty dungarees have been my favourite as I've worn them most days to decorate and move furniture.




3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
I wish I'd been able to see my best friend Lucy more often, especially when she cam
e down last week but we were too busy moving to meet up.

4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
Ooh. Good question. Can I cheat and say....


5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
 We haven't watched TV for over a week (mainly because it's not hooked up yet) so we've just been Netflix-ing some movies.
Saying that, we've been watching Dexter this summer when we have access to it, and we love it. Anyone else a huge Dexter fan?!


And that's your lot! ;) 

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab the button, and link up! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment