Sunday 15 September 2013

Sunday Social 15/09

Sunday Social

Hey guys!

Today is a little different - this weeks SS is all about US!
Let's all get to know each other and learn a little more about our lovely
community of Sunday Socialers! 


1. What is the name of your blog?

Living in the moment. It comes from a Jason Mraz song, a) because he's the coolest, and b) because it's something that we all want (and should) do, but don't.

It just seemed to fit, with all the changes that have been happening, life has been very much about enjoying and appreciating the moment you're in right now. 
 

  2. What do you love most about blogging?

I love all the hints and tips that you wonderful people have given me! 
You guys know everything! I love how I've made so many friends from blogging, and
I love that you guys drop by and leave a short message just to say hi. 
:)

3. Why did you start blogging?

Two reasons. Firstly, a friend of mine I met through her blog really inspired me to start one, and secondly, because I had a private one and people were curious, so I decided to start sharing a few posts on a public blog, and it went from there! 

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
 
Blog for you, not for anyone else. You're the one that'll look back in 10 years time
and wish you'd written this and that. 
Blog about what you love and enjoy.  

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
 
Always remember that anyone can read your blog (friends, family, enemies, strangers).
Then remember not to give a crap about what anyone else thinks! ;) 

6. What are three blogs you love?

My all-time favourite is Joanna's Running on Sunshine,
my lovely sister Kerri's Awaiting Ozi
and of course Lyzi's Being Little

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab the button, and link up!

Next week's questions

1. What is your favorite handbag you've ever owned?
2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?
3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
4. What's in your purse (with pictures)?


Have a wonderful Sunday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment