Friday 26 July 2013

Turkiye 2013

We're baaaaack!
We had a really lovely time in Turkey, and 
despite the severe lack of sleep over the past 48 hours,
we're happy to be back home (as much as can be when you've
just left 40 degree heat and amazing food!).
We didn't do a lot in the way of trips. We just spent the
time relaxing and enjoying each other's company.
Here are a few snippets from the week...
My favourite meal - Joseph's sweet chicken!

First night.

Men at work.

Happy tanning!

My parents adopted a local pigeon.









 It's 1 lira to weigh yourself. The kids always laugh 
and call you fat no matter what no weigh.



















I'm such an awful flyer, but I was really proud that
I managed to keep myself calm and try to enjoy it!
 
I'm kind of glad that with future plans, we probably won't have another
holiday for a while. I'm always thankful for my life when I'm cruising along over oceans at 700mph at 35,000 feet!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment