Friday 26 July 2013

Sunday Social 21/07

Sunday Social

Hey guys! So because I was abroad this week in 
Oludeniz I pre-answered this weeks sunday social :) 
except that I posted it to my private blog by accident!
Anyway...here it is.

It's all about tv shows which I love. 
Except that I love too many shows to
include!!

Enjoy xo

-----------

1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?

Playdays, then Sabrina the Teenage Witch and finally, Buffy. 

2. What is your current favorite TV show?

This question is SO not fair!
Buffy. Lie to me. Doctor Who. Holby City. Prison Break.
Dexter. CSI. A Town called Eureka. 
The Big Bang Theory. The Following.

I'm also a little addicted to Catfish. 

3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?

Big Brother. The Voice. Yeeeuch. I hate those shows. 

4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?

I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!
Cribs (it would mean I had a mansion...) 

5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?

Oh God. Erm. 


Except less dopey. I hope. 

6. Which TV character would you want to date?


Apparently, I like them troubled ;)

Or Kaley Cuoco of course. I'm not picky! ;)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment