Tuesday 16 July 2013

Doppelgangland.

Meet Meg at Yammering Yankee



First and foremost, please check out her blog - it's awesome! Secondly, her recent post about doppelgangers got me thinking - who do me and hubs look like?!



So, I've often been told I resemble this beauty...

 but I personally don't see it - as much as I'd LOVE to look
like Kaley Cuoco!

I've also been told I look like Ms. Duff..
a few years back, a little girl asked me in the supermarket if I was 'Hilary Guff'. After laughing at the mis-pronounciation, I said no. She looked really upset and ran off. Next time, I'll just say yes.


 The most recent comparison I've had is that I apparently look 'the spitting image' of Jennifer Carpenter (aka Deb in Dexter). I don't see that AT ALL. I guess we both have big teeth???!!!



As for Mr. Wood... well, I think he has lots of doppelgangers.

Gorgeous hubs <3
Mainly, everytime we watch Casualty, I always say 'You look
just like Jeff!' - he's played by actor Matt Bardock...


If Woody told me they were related, I wouldn't second guess it for a second. Nom nom nom! 


Who do you look like?

Saira
x

No comments:

Post a Comment