Sunday 10 March 2013

Sunday Social: 10th March

Sunday Social
 

Today is WEEK 40 of Sunday Social - I've been so slack
in joining in, in all honesty, I totally forgot! But I'm back and planning to stay up-to-date from now on. Brownie promise! ;) 

1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
I'm thinking hard here. I love horrors and there isn't much I haven't seen.
I would probably say anything like Paranormal Activity. But not terrified, just that I get really creeped out by ghosty things. I don't even believe in them but there's something about the suspense that makes me get butterflies.

2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
Having Netflix, I keep finding new tv shows to watch. We just finished Jekyll, and now I'm hoping to get into The Following.

3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
I want to go on all the scariest rollercoasters around the world.
Especially ... 



4. Would you ever travel alone?
In 2009 I flew to Turkey, back to England and then back to Turkey again all in one week on my own. After that, I was a pro! I flew later that year to Istanbul, Istanbul to Adana, and then home again - changing flights was scary alone because my Turkish wasn't great when it came to travelling but I did it eventually!
I also drove 5 hours from London to Plymouth on my own. Just me and Maroon 5 the whole way. I think I'm pretty comfy with my own thoughts and I'd travel alone again if I had to.

5. What activities do you like to do alone?
Apparently, fly abroad! Haha!
I like to blog alone, because I type really loudly and I can imagine it's not nice to sit next to me when I'm typing a full-on essay. But that's it. I'd rather do things with my man than alone.

Your turn! Feel free to comment the link to your Sunday Social post!


Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment