Monday 25 March 2013

March Photo a Day


Forgive me - this month is all about finishing my dreaded dissertation!
I may be MIA for the most part, but I'll try my best!

So here we go again...

Day 1: L is for...
 Little people <3 
My baby 2nd cousin is PERFECT.



Day 2: I made this
Not the room, obviously. But the interior design.
Mum wanted to make the room presentable for Grandma, and
daffodils are her favourite. I think it looks really cute :)


Day 3: Key
I know. I'm cheating. Its from Christmas. But
I loved turning our first key to our first home into a tree ornament!
I think the holographic nail polish was the best part :)  


Day 4: Lucky
My parents surprised me with a gift today. 
A beautiful painted canvas with an abstract version
of Einstein on it! I'm so lucky. I absolutely love it!

Day 5: Under
 I've been feeling under the weather for a couple of days and
it got really rubbish this week. I didn't even want to play on my new
ps3 game :( haha! Luckily it only lasted a couple of days - good old vitamin C! 

 

Day 6: Chair
Next month!!!!!


Day 7: Fear
 I am petrified right now about uni! 
2 weeks exactly until the dreaded dissertation is due in, and 
the same day, lectures end. A month of revision and then EXAMS!



Forensics graduation, 2010.


Day 8: Favourite
These two. Every time. <3   

Day 9. Faceless self-portrait
I couldn't decide which one. They all pretty much show me, and what's important in my life - staying true to myself, love and summer. 



Day 10. I want...
I really wanted to win this frame from a competition on a 
friend's blog, and I did! I can't wait for it to arrive.




 Day 11: Important
To always remember where you come from, 
how far you've come, and how hard you worked to get there.

Mini me!


Day 12: In the distance
Hail? In March?! 


 
Day 13: Sound
Right now, I'm listening to Jack Johnson,
which reminded me of when I saw him live :)



Day 14: Tasty
It's the bomb-diggidy!


Day 15: Explore
Exploring through my memory box, I came across memories of my first graduation. I can't wait for number 2!



Day 16: 9 o'clock
On my way to the rink for a morning 
with the chilly piglets. Today is hockey and limbo day!



Day 17: Green
Is ALMOST my favourite colour - turquoise.
It always reminds me of summery days at Plym Bridge, running through
the long grass with my dog and boyfriend. Having picnics. Paddling in the river. 
Bliss.


Coming up...

Day 18: Shoes
My knee boots are being repaired, so these
beauties are seeing more use. They're so comfy.



Day 19: A Sign
I woke up to this on my phone screen.
If that's not a sign of things to come, what is?



Day 20: Clean
 Clean eating - raspberry and blackcurrent oat pancake. 
Om nom nom!


Day 21: Working
All the hard working paid off - 
my dissertation is in! 


Day 22: About You
I'm one half of something special. Finally, I 
became 'me' when I met him. 



Day 23: What you do for fun 
Watch brilliant TV shows and correct everything they
do wrong. I can't watch CSI anymore for that reason.
Sometimes it sucks knowing stuff! ;) 


Day 24: Up
A new addition to put up on the wall :)


 
Day 25: In Your Drawer
Are hundreds and hundreds of photos. Like this one from Turkiye in 
what, 2004? I really need a hard drive to scan them onto and save them.


Day 26: Something you did
 Went to work. Saw this. I've blagged it for when the show's over.
I'm hoping to get it signed ;) 



Day 27: Pair
Me and Momma <3 :)
Peas in a pod. 



Day 28: In the mirror
Objects in the mirror may appear smaller 
than they are.



Day 29: Goodnight
Freud likes to sleep with his face squished between the
sofa and the cushion. Nut job! 



Day 30: Relax
I stress too much. I think I'm just really anxious about my future these days, and I need to relax, chill out and remember little gems like this...



Day 31: Stuff
Never believe what Pinterest tells you...
things aren't as simple as they seem!
See my latest post to read about this disaster!


No comments:

Post a Comment