Friday 29 March 2013

Sunday Social 24/03/12

Sunday Social
 
 
I can't believe I forgot to post this entry! Okay, it's nearly a week late, 
but I don't care ;) 
 
 This week's questions were about spring!


1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
I love when the weather finally gets warmer. Here, it's spring
but it's still -2 tonight, so it may as well be winter!

2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
My favourite flowers are lillies and plumerias. 

My lily tattoo.

3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
Don't get me started. I never paint my nails because I'm always on the go
and they chip daily. I also have better things to spend my money on than acrylics,
so I don't tend to paint my nails, although you wouldn't think that from my huge polish shelf! My favourite of them all is the mint/turquoise one by Barry M. 

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
I'm more outdoorsy during summer, but in spring it's probably 
going for walks with my man to Plym Bridge or Cadover Bridge.
No pup this year, though :'( 

5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)
I really don't! Revising for finals, job hunting...exciting times! :P

Your turn to answer the questions!

Next week's questions

1. What is your favorite type of workout to do?
2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
4. Do you prefer post-its or phone reminders? Why?
5. What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?

Have a fabulous Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment