Sunday 18 August 2013

Sunday Social 18/06


Hi folks :)
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I'm poorly, which sucks, but I did go for a coastal hike with my
parents this morning. Anyway, let's crack on! 

1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
Scuba diving! I went snorkeling in 2011 for the first time,
but I'd be too scared to scuba. Maybe one day.
 
 

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Studying for / completed my Doctorate degree and either looking for, or in work.
I can't wait! We're hoping to have a little one by then (maybe 2!)

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
I have so much to look forward to, it's unreal.
  • Moving into our house in 9 days
  • Getting our puppy in 9 days 
  • Starting my MPsych degree next month
  • Starting my new job next month
  • CHRISTMAS!
  • My 26th



 
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope to have some more followers! It'd be nice to 
have more readers who follow, not just subscribe (who am I kidding, you're all great however you follow me!)

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
After the hard work we've put into the new house, I should hope we stay
there for a long, long time.

6. What is your morning routine?
Wake up, try to remember why my alarm went off and what day it is.
Brush teeth, get dressed, make a cuppa, do my hair and face, check emails. 


2004, sleeping like a baby!

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab the button, and link up!
 
Next week's questions

These are more fun childhood questions!

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
2. Dd you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?

No comments:

Post a Comment