Saturday 10 August 2013

Sunday Social 11/08

Sunday Social


Honestly folks, where on earth is the time going?!
This week has been hectic with work, but now I have 5 days off
to decorate the new house! 
Lots of things coming up to look forward to, too! :)
So...here goes nothing...  


1. When you were little what did you 
want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be Buffy. So bad.







2. What was your favorite way to 
kill time as a kid?

Seriously I'm so lucky that I had THE best childhood, ever.
Climbing trees and making dens was the best.

I used to make 'mud patties' and cover myself with soggy mud.
My poor Grandma!!!!


 And dressing up was a must, too...!


 
3. When did you get your first cell phone?

I was in year 9 of High School. I wanted a pager (ask your Mum)
but ended up with a Philips Savvy.


I know. Don't be jealous. 

4. What is your favorite magazine to read?

Zest, Womens Health, and New Scientist.  


5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?

Hahaha. Umm. Probably latex gloves.
If you didn't know I was an HCA, you'd probably be suspicious!



That's your lot, I'm afraid!
See you next week and have a fabulous Sunday!

Saira xo

No comments:

Post a Comment