Monday 5 August 2013

Sunday Social 04/08

Sunday Social


Better late than never, right!?

1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
My iPhone, sad as it is. A cuddle with hubs. 
I've got to say a cuppa. I need my fix, goddamit!
 
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
Bad Pharma by Ben Goldacre.
Hold Tight by Harlan Coben.
I loved Jacqueline Wilson books as a kid, and 
the Goosebumps series. 
Probably, though, it was the Watchers Guide (a Buffy book)
which I took everywhere with me when I was about 10.

3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
Have a tummy tenant ;)
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
This is a really hard one! I'd like to re-do 2009 and do the summer differently, 
but probably, I'd go back to school years and have some fun with my friends again. No worries.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I'm scared of lifts! People just walk in and expect me to follow.
Uhr, I'll meet you at the bottom!
Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link u!
Next week's questions

1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment