Sunday 30 June 2013

Sunday Social 30/06 and 23/6

Sunday Social

Hi! 
Its been one heck of a week! Catch up with what I've been up to here.
Now, time for Sunday Social.
I missed last Sunday because I was working so much, so I'll add it at the end ;) 

----------

1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I have favourite movies, but I can't just pick one.
I love The 6th Day. I can watch it over and over. I love Surrogates, Despicable Me,
Wanderlust, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Scream, Red Lights, The Cube... the list is endless. However, Crazy Stupid Love, The Notebook and The Proposal are probably my faves of the last couple years.


2. What is your favorite quote?

Watch with glittering eyes - Roald Dahl

A man who treats his woman like a princess is proof that he was born and raised in the arms of a Queen - Unknown

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what you've given me, and that's what I'd hoped to give you forever - The Notebook




"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two." - Capt. Corelli's Mandolin
"Don't become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin." Ivan Pavlov

"The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind." - William James

“Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.”  - Twilight


3. What is the best movie to watch for girls night in?
Bring it on, Mean Girls, Crazy Stupid Love, Never Been Kissed...

4. What is the best breakup movie?
I don't get the whole breakup movie thing. I'd just watch Buffy.

5. Who would you want to play in a movie about your life?
Kaley Cuoco, duhhh.



6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?
Ashley Olsen. <3 6 years ago.


Your turn! Answer the questions, grab the button, and link up!

Oh, and as for last week...!

Last week's questions were all about shopping and style! Here goes...
1. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Fat Face, Republic and Animal. I love Roxy clothes.

2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
I'm not into designer things. I'd end up with Billabong and Animal swamping my wardrobe.

3. What is your must have closet staple?
Tank tops. But not boring ones. I love my New Look tank top with
a crocheted back.

4. What is your favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
Its got to be either my Havianna's flip flops in turquoise, or my Sugar
espadrille style shoes from Animal.

 

5. What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
I love a bargain. I got this gorgeous New Look jumper from a charity shop for £4.
Its a great length for going over summer dresses and its so comfy.


This Lipsy dress was my favourite buy of last year. 
Lace and glitter, can't go wrong! I got 2 discounts so it was
only £15! Bargain! 



6. What is a style you'd love to try?
I want to try maxi skirts! I only have one and surprise surprise, it's a Roxy one.
I'd like more next summer.


End. 
x





2 comments: