Thursday 6 June 2013

June Photo a Day


I can't believe we're halfway through 2013 already - its nuts!
Here we go again...

1. B is for…: Share a photo of something starting with the letter B.
 My sisters very due baby! 


2. A moment: You might have a special moment with someone you love, a little time to yourself. Just capture any moment from today and share it.
Celebrating getting a 2:1 for my degree!



3. On my table: It’s likely that we’ll all come across a table at some point today. How can you capture what’s on the table? Get creative.
My favourite mug! 



4. After dark: When the sun goes down, take a photo.



5. Environment: Today is World Environment Day, take a photo of your environment. This is our charity prompt for the month.
Our garden. 



6. Transport: Be it a car, bike, skateboard, plane or another mode… capture transport.
Why walk when you can skate...?
My babies <3
 


7. Bright: Is it light? Is it smart? Capture bright.
 Bright ol' me ;) I get to do this all over again in September!




8. An animal: From the teeniest of insects to an animal at the zoo, find an animal and shoot it. I mean take a photo, of course!
It has to be my little man, Einstein! How can you not think
rats are cute! 




9. From down low: Get down low today and take a photo looking up.
Toesies.



10. You!: Show us you. Be discreet if you like. Or take a selfie. Or a photo of an old photo. Anything. Just show us you.




11. Something funny: What makes you laugh? A comic strip in the newspaper? A movie? A person?
My animals and the funny faces they pull. 
Einstein yawns like there's no tomorrow...




12. 11 o’clock: At either 11am or 11pm take a photo of whatever it is you’re doing.
Celebrating my sisters due date by dancing around her
house with her belly cast under my jumper. 




13. Kitchen: We all have a kitchen, so how will you take a photo to capture it. Black and white? Find a cooler kitchen to snap?
This hangs in my kitchen and cheers me up. :)



14. Texture: The sand at a beach? The knit in your scarf? A close-up of the hair on your dog? Capture texture.

Summer = bare feet. I love the feel of the grass between my toes,
river flowing around my ankles, and sand between my toes. 


15. From above: Stand on a chair, climb some stairs – just find a way to get high and take a photo looking down.


That time in Turkey, of course...!
 
 


16. Family: It’s Father’s Day in some parts of the world, so share a photo of your family.




17. Centered: Put your subject matter in the middle of the photo. Make it front and centre!

Freud!


18. Street: Take a photo of a street-scape.

Oludeniz.

19. Currently reading: Are you in the middle of a great book? Reading a sign on the street? Or a great blog? Share.

 I found my old school planner :)



20. Cute: What’s your idea of cute? A person, a cat, or something else?

Baby clothes! Especially ones that my adorable friends send over from AZ!  



21. Lunchtime: What does lunchtime look like for you today? Are you eating alone? With others? Out? At home? At your desk? We wanna see!

Lunch out at Maritimo! Tapas rocks. 



22. Enjoying life: Today you have permission to go out and enjoy yourself. Do it!

Kerri gave birth today! Ozi is clearly enjoying life. 
 

23. Last: Interpret this as you please. How can you show ‘last’ in a photo?

With all the talk about graduation this year, I keep
thinking back to my last graduation, in 2010. I hope it goes just as well! 


24. Negative space: Negative space is where you leave a lot of blank space in a photograph to show off the subject in your picture. 

 Me. Cornwall. Sunshine.


25. Sharp: This could be the blade of a knife, or a corner of a building, someone in a suit – or however else you want to interpret sharp.

 My figure skates are the sharpest things I own ;)




26. Empty: This one pretty much explains itself, so how will you show empty.

An empty tube of crisps makes Freudy a great hideout!


27. Into the sun: Use the most beautiful light source in the world. You can shoot straight into it, or use something as a filter {a tree, a silhouette of a person…}

I love our view. 


28. Red: Today is red nose day in Australia. Show us some red!



29. In my bag: Let’s take a sneak peek into what you’re carrying around. No bag? Show us what’s in your wallet or pocket instead.

Not much today. Beach necklace, ring, wallet, £5, aviators and a 
pink swarovski pen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment