Sunday 16 June 2013

Sunday Social 16/06/13

Sunday Social


1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
Urgh, I'm terrible with road rage! People anger me so easily.
At the end of our street there's a yellow grid, so that people don't block
our road when the lights change. This doesn't seem to stop people though, who drive down and stop right in front of my car, so that when our lights go green, we literally cannot drive ANYWHERE. Ahhhhh! I can be sat there for 10 mins or longer sometimes waiting.

There's also an area in town where two lanes become three and people always cross the chevrons and go into the lane they think it leads to without reading the road signs. It makes me so nervous because so many times they nearly go into the side of me!

2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
Forgetting to blog, does that count?!

3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
Unnecessary drama. 
I get SO annoyed with people that have to have/make drama in their lives constantly. 
It's ridiculous and embarrassing. I've been with people like that in the past
and it's just not worth it.

4. What is your most irrational fear?
Robots, wind turbines and dams. 

5. Name 3 celebrities you'd want to have dinner with.
Neil Patrick Harris, Kaley Cuoco, David Tennant,
Stephen Fry, Derren Brown, SJP & JRM, Billie Piper,
Amanda Mealing, Simon Cowell.

Oh, is that more than 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment