Saturday 5 July 2014

Sunday Social 06/07

Social Sunday


Happy Sunday folks!
Last weekend was my sisters birthday and I was working flat out, 
so I completely missed the SS :'( So I hope you don't mind, I've included it at the end of today's questions. 

<3


This week’s questions
1. What is your favorite genre of music?
 
I really love indie acoustic singer/songwriter stuff.
Jason Mraz, James Morrison, John Mayer, etc.
Anything that's deep but catchy.
 
 
2. What is your favorite genre of movies?
 
Horror!!!! I get bored with everything else (except Adam Sandler comedies).
I love horrors and I've probably seen them all. Lucky for me, the mister loves them equally as much!
 
3. Do you watch reality TV? If so what was the first show you remember watching?
 
I remember watching Laguna Beach: The Real OC. I loved it. 
I still watch The Hills re-runs, and I love 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here'
and Catfish. But other than that, I don't like reality tv.
 
4. Who is an actress you’d want to be BFF’s with?
 
 Mila Kunis so we could goof around together, Amanda Seyfried so we could
goof around together with our dogs, and Kaley Cuoco so we could
goof around together with our dogs and exchange hair tips.
 
5. Who is an actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with?

Ryan. Freakin. Reynolds. <3
Or David Tennant. 
Or Derren Brown.
I'm not picky ;)
 
 And last week's questions...
 
1. What was your college major? Did you ever change majors?
 
Here in the UK we don't have the same educational system but from what I can decipher, the US college years are our University years. I majored in Forensic Science, then started a new course, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Criminology, then I just completed my Masters in Advanced Clinical Psychology. I never swapped anything. 

2. What is the best purchase you’ve made lately?
 
My new babies. My lemon yellow converse lites <3 


3. What is something silly we don’t know about you and go…
I’m addicted to Frozen the Disney movie. It’s kind of a problem.

4. What is your favorite holiday?
 
Christmas!!!!

5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

Lay there in denial trying to remember why I have to get up.
This morning, I woke up 30 mins after my alarm, 45 mins before I had work.
Not cool. 

Your turn!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment