Saturday 19 July 2014

Sunday Social 20/07

Social Sunday


1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through?
 
Last September my boyfriend started going numb and losing sensation in his mouth, hands and feet. He was eventually diagnosed with Guillain Barre Syndrome, a rare autoimmune disorder in which his nerves started attacking themselves. Watching him in hospital get worse better he got better was hard, but recently he had a seizure and that was the worst thing I've ever experienced in my entire life. It was horrific.

 
2. What was your best birthday?
 
I honestly don't know. Probably the time my Mum surprised us with theatre tickets to Peggy Sue Got Married, then pizza hut, and I got The Sims and a pair of denim knee boots (hi 90's flashback!) as presents.
 
3. What has been your favorite thing you’ve done in your own city?
 
Probably ice skating (I work there so the excitement wore off pretty fast!)
or the roller disco :)
 
4. What is your idea of the perfect date night?
 
Snuggled with a movie and a nice meal, in our onesies <3
 
5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference? If so which one(s)? If not do you want to?
 
Nope, not my kinda thing, unfortunately. 
 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment