Sunday 13 July 2014

Sunday Social 13/07

Social Sunday
Hey y’all!
Today’s Sunday Social questions are all about the special people in our lives!



1. Tell us about the family you grew up in, parents, siblings, grandparents.
I grew up living with my parents and my sister, and our array of hamsters, mice and gerbils.
I had the perfect childhood :)
My grandparents on my dads side were always watching us when my parents worked, and we got to do so much painting, jigsaw puzzles, trips to the park. 
We always hung out with our cousin Nicola

I grew up by the sea

We went on holiday every year


2. Tell us about your husband, fiancé, boyfriend, significant other.
He's a right fruit loop! He's hilarious, makes me laugh on a daily basis, 
and is so full of love and compassion, no one else has ever and could ever compare.
He's the best. <3 :)



3. Tell us about your children. If you don’t have children, talk about your fur children.
No human children, but my nephew is like a second child to me and he is the best person I know. He's such a squidge and always manages to make me laugh and smile at his new talents.  My fur baby Scout is a springer spaniel and he's the naughtiest but loveliest baby I could ask for. 

Together, they're the cutest <3 



 

4. Tell us about your best friends. How long have you known them? How did you meet?

My best friends are my sister Kerri, my cousin Nicola and my best friend of 12 years from school, Lucy.

Nicola, Oz, Kerri and Me

Lucy, Me and Kerri
5. Tell us about any other special people in your life.
 and some of my fave photos ;)

Hubs and Oz
One of my good friends Ashlea and her little
man, Alex



Oz!

Scout

Sophie, Robyn, me and hubs

My parents! And our Turkish friends

My amazing Grandad, who passed in 2008


Your turn! Answer the questions and link up!

Next week’s questions
1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through?
2. What was your best birthday?
3. What has been your favorite thing you’ve done in your own city?
4. What is your idea of the perfect date night?
5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference? If so which one(s)? If not do you want to?
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment