Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sup h'ombré!

Time for a change, and what better way than to hit the hairdressers for a new look! 


I adore my bleach blonde hair but the chemicals were taking their toll on my hair and scalp, so it was time to give it a rest for a while.
I love the new ombré trend, but having short hair, I thought it wouldn't be possible to have it done myself - I was wrong. I went to the hair salon armed with these photos....


....and after some deliberating, we were off! I wanted my natural colour at the roots which is very similar to the above photo, however my hair was white...it would just fade back really quickly. My amazing hairdresser went two shades darker, so now although it's darker, it will fade to the originally intended colour. 
It's really odd looking in the mirror at dark hair, as I'm a blonde through and through! It's taking a while to get used to it but I think that the more it fades, the more comfier I'll feel with it.
She did a super job though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment