Saturday 10 May 2014

Sunday Social!


Morning, guys! 
These are all about TV shows from the past!
This could quite possibly be my most favourite SS ever!!!!


1. What was your favorite TGIF show?

Sabrina and Sister Sister were amazing, but Sabrina by far kicked butt!
I watched every single episode at least 3 or 4 times. 
I am guilty of youtube'ing it recently, too!  

2. What was your favorite Saturday morning TV show?

As a young kid it was Power Rangers and Rugrats.
As I got a bit older it was Sabrina, Lizzie McGuire, That's so Raven,
It Takes Two.... :) 

I loved Live & Kicking!

 
 
3. Mickey Mouse Club or Kids Incorporated.?

We didn't get either here in the UK but I've
heard of MMC so that's my answer. 
4. Zack Morris or AC Slater?

Morris! He was hot, funny and a bit of a geek.
I always wanted to be Kelly Kapowski!  
Did Jessie bug anyone else? Just me?
5. Which show would you love to see remade? (For example, Boy Meets World is back as Girl Meets World)

Sister Sister with the Olsen Twins.
Sabrina the teenage witch with her as the adult and maybe
hers and Harvey's kids as the new witches!!! Yesss do it :)


I can't wait to read your answers!!!
:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment