Saturday 3 May 2014

Sunday Social 04/05

Sunday Social 
Howdy hey campers! 
How cool is this - the 100th Sunday Social!
I can't wait to read your answers :)


1. Who do you call when you need to vent?
I usually moan to my fiancee. He is amazing, even when it's something
silly he listens and takes it all in and then knows just the right thing to say :) 
2. Where do you go when you need alone time?
I go to bed, sit on the laptop and chill out.
I think it's important to take an hour every now and again
to just sit with your own thoughts. 
3. What is your favorite alone time activity?
Pinterest!!!!! Of course..... it's a slight obsession. 
 
4. What is something we should all stop and read right now?

Read, and listen :)

5. Who do you wish would read your blog that doesn't already? Family? Celeb?


I wish Amanda Seyfried read my blog or followed my Instagram account.
I think she would appreciate my obsession with my dog. 


Your turn!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment