Sunday 25 May 2014

Sunday Social 25/05


I totally missed last weeks SS :'( I was super poorly and it didn't even cross
my mind. I'll try and add it onto the end soon!
 
1. What is your favorite handbag you own?
I don't own handbags.
I own one tote bag that I just adore.



2. 3 things you would buy right now if money was no object?
  Our house.
A new car.
An interior designer to do all our decorating.

3. Name a place you would go right now if given a plane ticket to anywhere?
Bora Bora. <3 
 
 

4. What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned from blogging?
It doesn't matter if people read what you write, or not.
The most amazing gift is having this place to come back weeks, months and
years later and re-live all the wonderful posts. And realise how much you've grown!

5. What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned from a friend?
My best friend taught me the value of the saying 'bro's before hoe's'!!
We've been best friends for 12 years, but we didn't stay in contact for about 2 of those when my ex just didn't like my friend, and my friend moved away at the same time.
Thank God I realised who was more important in the end! 
 
Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up!

Next week's questions

These are all about YOUR blog!

1. Introduce yourself and your blog to us
2. What is your favorite form of Social Media and why?
3. What made you start a blog?
4. What do you feel the most meaningful/special post you've written is?

Next week we are celebrating TWO YEARS of Sunday Social! Can you believe it? We love celebrating milestones by giving things away, so if you link up next week, you'll be entered to win something fabulous!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment