Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday Social 12/01: Me!

Sunday Social

Hey peeps!

Every few months, the creators of Sunday Social; Ashley and Neely, take a week of Sunday Social to let all of the participants introduce themselves! So here we go, this week is all about ME! :) 
 
 

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
My blog is called Living in the Moment (partly after my favourite Jason Mraz song, and partly because I think it's really important to do so). I have been blogging privately for about 3 years, and publicly for about 2.

2. Why do you blog?
I blog because I love to have an outlet to get things off my chest! 
I have always kept a diary but decided it would be easier now to keep a blog
where I can look back and reflect on what I wrote. Plus it's a great way to meet other bloggers!

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
I think it was probably my good friend Joanna's blog Running on Sunshine.
I love following her baby stories and following her amazing life :)

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2013?
Oh wow, uhr. Probably the wedding planning post 'One Day' haha! 
I'm not engaged yet (because as soon as we are, we want a wedding 
soon after, so we're waiting until we're completely ready) but its really good fun to scout around and look at the options. Every girl likes planning a wedding ;)


5. What are your blogging goals for 2014?
I definitely need to blog more private posts, so I remember the little things and not just
the big things that I post publicly. 
And! I want to hopefully get more followers. My views have tripled this year and
I'm so thankful to every one of y'all that's stopped by! :)

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?

1. Joanna @ Running on Sunshine


 2. Lyzi @ Being Little

 

3. Ashlea @ Ashlea with an A






Please feel free to pop on over to any one of these
lovely ladies and I promise you, you won't regret it!

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab the button, and link up with us!
Have an awesome week :) 

Next week's questions

These are all about the number 3!

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food 
2. First 3 things you do in the morning 
3. Last 3 things you do at night 
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss 
5. 3 places you want to visit 
6. 3 people you can always count on

No comments:

Post a Comment