Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday Social 19/01: 3


Goooooood Moooooorning! 

Woke up to a new Sunday Social button - how cute! Very 'me'...sat here
with my turquoise mug of honey lemon tea, laptop on my lap.

This week's questions are all about the number 3! I can't wait to read your
answers too!

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food 
I absolutely love Asian food. I'm a sucker for a pad thai or spaghetti noodle dish.
I recently tried Yo Sushi! Their chicken teriyaki and pumpkin fritters are amazing.
 

Other than that, froyo is a close second, 
and popcorn, my guilty pleasure <3

2. First 3 things you do in the morning
Try to remember what I've got to get up for. My brain takes a while to get started!
Put my clothes on, after searching for them in the dark.
Brush my teeth and procrastinate out of the window looking at the garden :)

3. Last 3 things you do at night
Brush my teeth, charge my phone, set an alarm.

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss
Doctor Who, Holby City and TBBT :)

5. 3 places you want to visit
AZ, Bora Bora and Aus :)

6. 3 people you can always count on
Momma, Sister and of course my best friend and boyfriend x




Your turn! Answer the questions, grab the fun NEW button, and link up with us!

Next week's questions

These are all fun beauty questions!

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
3. What is one makeup product you don't leave home without?
4. What is your daily beauty routine?
5. What is your favorite hair/makeup product you've discovered in the last year?

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment